In honor of 100 years of Red Cross service in Colorado, the month of May will be celebrated by “Turning the State Red” with lights and signage throughout the state. This statewide campaign will be an opportunity for businesses, schools, communities, and other organizations to be engaged with our celebration by showing your support of Your American Red Cross. Visit the Red Cross website for more news and events: http://www.redcross.org/co/denver/news-events/events/Colorado-100
There are several ways to participate in “Turning the State Red”:
- Hang a banner on your building or within your association, or turn your lights red to show support for the American Red Cross this month.
- Sponsor a CPR/First Aid/AED class for homeowners, employees, and/or customers.
- Place a Red Cross insert in your monthly mailings to homeowners, clients, and customers.
- Spread the word through social media and your website.
- Show Red Cross PSAs in your lobby, clubhouse, or school.